Saturday, August 29, 2009

Looking for a Change

Pharmablogger is about to be on the street. Yep, I need a job (you can tell how personal this is because I'm back to using the first person singular). It's been about a year since I've posted here, and I have no idea if anyone will pick up on this entry. Perhaps I've been ousted from your respective Google reader lists from lack of activity, maybe I just frustrated you. But if you like what I've written, and feel that my kind of knowledge about the pharma industry may be valuable to your firm, then contact me, and we'll discuss any possibility. I'm not posting a resume online, because despite any redaction of personal information, my anonymity would be still be blown.

In all seriousness, PB is concerned about impending unemployment, and I would greatly appreciate any leads, any offers, etc. Thank you my friends.

6 comments:

RS Brown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
RS Brown said...

Hi pharmablogger,

I run a blog called Pharmacovigilance Information Service at http://www.pharmacovigilance.org.uk and would love to do a link swap.

Thanks

Simon

pharmahost said...

Done. I sent a message to you, Simon, care of the general e-mail address available at the Elliot Brown website. Let me know if you get it, please. Thank you!

Uttam said...

Why you are not signing up for google adsence
Your writing skill is great , i have a offer , can you send me technical articles on pharma , i can pay descent amount.

Anonymous said...

Forest Labs offers a variety of therapies that can provide a meaningful benefit to people's lives. Our diverse range of prescription products, including key products Lexapro®, Namenda®, and Bystolic®, treat such conditions as depression and anxiety, Alzheimer's disease, hypertension, and more.

anneke sergio said...

HOW DR IMOLOA HERBAL MEDICINE HELPED ME GET RID OF MY 3 YEARS HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS. Hello everyone my name is DONALD am from the united states i have been suffering from (HERPES) disease since 2016 and had constant pain, especially in my knees. During the first year,I had faith in God that i would be healed someday.This disease started circulate all over my body and i have been taking treatment from my doctor, few weeks ago i came on search on the internet if i could get any information concerning the prevention of this disease, on my search i saw a testimony of someone who has been healed from (Hepatitis B and Cancer) by this Man Dr Imoloa and she also gave the email address of this man and advise we should contact him for any sickness that he would be of help, so i wrote to Dr imoloa telling him about my (HERPES Virus) he told me not to worry that i was going to be cured!! hmm i never believed it,, well after all the procedures and remedy given to me by this man few weeks later i started experiencing changes all over me as the Doctor assured me that i have been cured,after some time i went to my doctor to confirmed if i have been finally healed behold it was TRUE, So friends my advise is, if you have such sickness or any other at all like hepatitis A,B,C,CANCER,HPV,HIV/AIDS,DIABETES 1 AND 2,SMALL PENIS PROBLEM ,HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE SYPHILIS, WEAK ERECTION,BREAST ENLARGEMENT AND many more ....... you can email him on drimolaherbalmademedicine@gmail.com) or whatsapp him on +2347081986098. Sir, i am indeed grateful for the help i will forever be grateful for the good work.